- Pay using cash on delivery for no additional charge when you receive your order.
- Pay online using your credit card on our secure server.
- Free Delivery for all orders above AED 100.
- For orders below AED 100, delivery charges of AED 10 would be applicable.
- Not satisfied with your order? Return it within 14 days for no additional charge.
- T&C Apply.
- All products are sourced from trusted sources.
- All products are verified.
- Exclusive brands and products.
Latha Puttanna Yellow & Purple Half & Half Saree with Stitched Blouse (LP-Sb-31)
SKU CODE#: 3000016611
Hurry, Only 1 left!
YOU SAVE : AED 750
Delivery by Wednesday, 19 February when you order now
About the Brand:
Latha Puttanna brings to you a unique range of ethnic silhouettes depicting the true spirit of Indian traditional designs. Inspired by the Deccan art and heritage, this Bengaluru-based brand's trademark is the use of traditional Indian weaves, embellished with neat and intricate hand embroidery. Each design from the brand stands out for its fine texture, bold choice of color and artistry design and brings an aura of grandeur and sophistication. Choose from this range of handpicked products and revel in the fineness of Indian traditional weaves and textiles.
This half and half saree is made from an unusual combination of golden yellow and deep purple softened raw silk fabrics
Beaten gold and thread embroidery flower buttas are strewn on the entire saree with gold and green silk patti as the border
Two dramatic dancing peacocks adorn the Pallu
Complemented with a forest green silk blouse with beaten gold embroidery throughout
Note: This product comes with a stitched blouse. Refer to the size chart to choose your size accordingly.
Material & Care Instructions:
Saree: Raw Silk
Add a touch of grace to your persona as you drape yourself in this elegant saree by Latha Puttanna. Teamed with a matching blouse, it makes a perfect addition to your ethnic wardrobe. Team it up with drop earrings and embellished flats to add flair to your look.
|Country of Origin||India|