- Pay using cash on delivery for no additional charge when you receive your order.
- Pay online using your credit card on our secure server.
- Free Delivery for all orders above AED 100.
- For orders below AED 100, delivery charges of AED 10 would be applicable.
- Not satisfied with your order? Return it within 14 days for no additional charge.
- T&C Apply.
- All products are sourced from trusted sources.
- All products are verified.
- Exclusive brands and products.
Latha Puttanna Rust Brown & Red Handpainted Saree with Stitched Blouse (LP-Sb-04)
SKU CODE#: 3000016422
Hurry, Only 1 left!
YOU SAVE : AED 700
Delivery by Saturday, 04 January when you order now
About the Brand:
Latha Puttanna brings to you a unique range of ethnic silhouettes depicting the true spirit of Indian traditional designs. Inspired by the Deccan art and heritage, this Bengaluru-based brand's trademark is the use of traditional Indian weaves, embellished with neat and intricate hand embroidery. Each design from the brand stands out for its fine texture, bold choice of color and artistry design and brings an aura of grandeur and sophistication. Choose from this range of handpicked products and revel in the fineness of Indian traditional weaves and textiles.
This Heritage saree is made from softened rust brown raw silk, with a silk ‘Patti’ border in magenta pink, gold and maroon
The drama is in the pallu which is a handpainted Kalamkari piece depicting the story of Rama’s coronation
This saree is complimented by an exquisite three color silk blouse embellished with beaten gold and sequins hand embroidery on pin-tucked fabric in rich vibrant silks
Note: This product comes with a stitched blouse. Refer to the size chart to choose your size accordingly.
Material & Care Instructions:
Saree: Raw Silk
Adorned with beautiful handpainted detailing, this lovely saree by Latha Puttanna offers you a seemingly classy style. Wear it with jhumkas and flats of your choice for an elegant appeal.
|Country of Origin||India|
Copyright © 2018 VanityKart Technologies DMCC. All rights reserved.