- Pay using cash on delivery for no additional charge when you receive your order.
- Pay online using your credit card on our secure server.
- Free Delivery for all orders above AED 100.
- For orders below AED 100, delivery charges of AED 10 would be applicable.
- Not satisfied with your order? Return it within 14 days for no additional charge.
- T&C Apply.
- All products are sourced from trusted sources.
- All products are verified.
- Exclusive brands and products.
Latha Puttanna Orange & Red Saree with Stitched Blouse (LP-Sb-27)
SKU CODE#: 3000016583
Hurry, Only 1 left!
YOU SAVE : AED 300
Delivery by Monday, 30 December when you order now
About the Brand:
Latha Puttanna brings to you a unique range of ethnic silhouettes depicting the true spirit of Indian traditional designs. Inspired by the Deccan art and heritage, this Bengaluru-based brand's trademark is the use of traditional Indian weaves, embellished with neat and intricate hand embroidery. Each design from the brand stands out for its fine texture, bold choice of color and artistry design and brings an aura of grandeur and sophistication. Choose from this range of handpicked products and revel in the fineness of Indian traditional weaves and textiles.
This heritage handwoven silk saree in red and orange from the Latha Puttanna's Weaves Collection has a beautiful thread woven pallu
Decorated with thread embroidery of the two-headed mythical bird, Gandberunda
Complemented with an elbow sleeved two-colored silk blouse in red and rust orange with thread embroidery and pintucks
Note: This product comes with a stitched blouse. Refer to the size chart to choose your size accordingly.
Material & Care Instructions:
Add a touch of grace to your persona as you drape yourself in this elegant saree by Latha Puttanna. Teamed with a matching blouse, it makes a perfect addition to your ethnic wardrobe. Team it up with drop earrings and embellished flats to add flair to your look.
|Country of Origin||India|
Copyright © 2018 VanityKart Technologies DMCC. All rights reserved.