- Pay using cash on delivery for no additional charge when you receive your order.
- Pay online using your credit card on our secure server.
- Free Delivery for all orders above AED 100.
- For orders below AED 100, delivery charges of AED 10 would be applicable.
- Not satisfied with your order? Return it within 14 days for no additional charge.
- T&C Apply.
- All products are sourced from trusted sources.
- All products are verified.
- Exclusive brands and products.
Latha Puttanna Grey & Beige Blouse & Skirt Set
SKU CODE#: 3000014326
Hurry, Only 2 left!
YOU SAVE : AED 650
Delivery by Monday, 30 December when you order now
About the Brand:
Latha Puttanna brings to you a unique range of ethnic silhouettes depicting the true spirit of Indian traditional designs. Inspired by the Deccan art and heritage, this Bengaluru-based brand's trademark is the use of traditional Indian weaves, embellished with neat and intricate hand embroidery. Each design from the brand stands out for its fine texture, bold choice of color and artistry design and brings an aura of grandeur and sophistication. Choose from this range of handpicked products and revel in the fineness of Indian traditional weaves and textiles.
This set consists of a blouse and a skirt
The grey blouse is decorated with golden woven motifs in a striped pattern. It has a round neck, hook-and-eye closure on the front, elbow-length sleeves and a high low hemline with back longer than the front. The back hem has a pleated panel.
The beige pleated and flared skirt has embroidered elephant motifs placed throughout
Material & Care Instructions:
Skirt: Banarasi Net
This elegant set by Latha Puttanna features a classy design to accentuate your style quotient. An instant style-booster, the top has a high-low hem with a pleated panel on the back while the skirt has stunning embroidered motifs. Complete your ethnic look by teaming it with jhumkas and high heels.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Model Number||AW18-G -32|
Copyright © 2018 VanityKart Technologies DMCC. All rights reserved.