- Pay using cash on delivery for no additional charge when you receive your order.
- Pay online using your credit card on our secure server.
- Free Delivery for all orders above AED 100.
- For orders below AED 100, delivery charges of AED 10 would be applicable.
- Not satisfied with your order? Return it within 14 days for no additional charge.
- T&C Apply.
- All products are sourced from trusted sources.
- All products are verified.
- Exclusive brands and products.
Imara Pink & White Printed Palazzo Set (A18UTSPKD803)
SKU CODE#: 3000011464
Hurry, Only 1 left!
YOU SAVE : AED 84
Delivery by Monday, 20 January when you order in 16 hrs 12 mins
About the Brand:
Imara, a fashion destination for modern women is one of the most loved contemporary Indian ethnic wear brands. What sets the brand apart is its innovative transformation of the traditional designs. Conceptualized and co-partnered with some of the famous Indian celebrities, each design possesses the unmatched beauty and unmistakable elegance of a diva. Brilliant choice of colors, clean-cut silhouettes, light fabrics and detailing make these creations perfect for everyday wear. Focusing the needs of the young and the stylish by adding an element of chicness to the outfits, Imara has changed the concept of ethnic wear from being just an occasional wear to an everyday option. Choose from the brand's curated line of spellbinding designs to explore and re-invent your ethnic fashion style this season.
This set consists of a kurta, a pair of palazzos and a dupatta
Pink and gold-toned A-line kurta with panels, has a round neck, three-quarter length sleeves
A pair of white and gold printed palazzos with an elasticated waistband complement the kurta, also ideal for mix and match
The set is completed with a white and gold printed dupatta
Material & Care Instructions:
A stunning ensemble, this lovely kurta set by Imara is all it takes to look a class apart. Combining beautiful colors and a perfect silhouette, it instantly boosts your fashion quotient. Complete your look by slipping into a pair of heels.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Ready to Ship||Yes|