- Pay using cash on delivery for no additional charge when you receive your order.
- Pay online using your credit card on our secure server.
- Free Delivery for all orders above AED 100.
- For orders below AED 100, delivery charges of AED 10 would be applicable.
- Not satisfied with your order? Return it within 14 days for no additional charge.
- T&C Apply.
- All products are sourced from trusted sources.
- All products are verified.
- Exclusive brands and products.
Hask Argan Oil Repairing Conditioner - 355 ml
SKU CODE#: 1000003992
YOU SAVE : AED 10
Delivery by Wednesday, 18 December when you order now
Revive and restore the look of your hair with HASK Argan Oil from Morocco Repairing Conditioner. Infused with moisturizing argan oil, this conditioner penetrates the hair shaft, gently softening and detangling while protecting against damage and breakage, leaving even the most rebellious hair frizz-free, silky-soft and super glossy.
Ideal for dry, damaged or color-treated hair
Strengthens and restores hair
Free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, alcohol and artificial colours
Benefits of Argan Oil:
Infused with high-absorbing, moisturizing and split-end repairing qualities, argan oil penetrates the hair shaft to leave even the most rebellious locks frizz-free, silky-soft, and super glossy Argan oil's unique and extremely beneficial composition makes hair soft, silky and shiny while taming frizz and protecting strands. Virgin argan oil, used in the HASK collection, is rich in phytosterols, omega-3, omega-7 fatty acids and natural antioxidants such as vitamin E. Phytosterols impart a lustrous shine while omega-3 and omega-7 fatty acids provide softness, help mend split-ends and improve manageability. Vitamin E and other natural antioxidants treat and repair chemically or color-treated hair.
How to Use:
Gently apply the conditioner to wet hair after shampooing. Leave on for 1-2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
|Shop by Concern||Dry & Frizzy Hair|
|Ready to Ship||Yes|
Copyright © 2018 VanityKart Technologies DMCC. All rights reserved.