- Pay using cash on delivery for no additional charge when you receive your order.
- Pay online using your credit card on our secure server.
- Free Delivery for all orders above AED 100.
- For orders below AED 100, delivery charges of AED 10 would be applicable.
- Not satisfied with your order? Return it within 14 days for no additional charge.
- T&C Apply.
- All products are sourced from trusted sources.
- All products are verified.
- Exclusive brands and products.
BIBA White Front Open Printed Kurta (GYPSY14855SS19WHT)
SKU CODE#: 3000017504
Hurry, Only 1 left!
YOU SAVE : AED 59
Delivery by Thursday, 21 November when you order in 15 hrs 13 mins
About the Brand:
The word "BIBA" is a Punjabi endearment for a young and pretty girl. It implies sublime qualities, compelling Mrs. Meena Bindra, the founder of BIBA, to use the name for the line of salwar kameez and dupattas that she launched in 1986. What began as a fashionable and affordable line remains the brand's ethos today: fashion at an affordable price. Today, the mix-and-match range has a very contemporary sensibility and the salwar-kameez range is very ethnic, defined by an Indian crafted look, hand-block prints, and vegetable dyes. Indian handlooms with traditional embroideries and other techniques are applied in producing the garments.
BIBA pioneered Bollywood merchandising by providing costumes for blockbusters like Na Tum Jano Na Hum in 2004 followed by Hulchul, Baghban and many more. With BIBA, always expect a truly unique, wow-inspiring ethnic experience!
Take simplicity to a new level with this gorgeous kurta. It comes featuring long buttoned placket in the front, round neck, three fourth sleeves and a pocket in the side front. Crafted in finest cotton and stitched in a comfortable fit, this kurta is a must buy.
Material & Care Instructions:
Wash Separately In Cold Water,
Do Not Bleach,
Dry In Shade,
Medium To Hot Iron.
Take home and team up with white fusion pants just like us.
|Country of Origin||India|
Copyright © 2018 VanityKart Technologies DMCC. All rights reserved.