- Pay using cash on delivery for no additional charge when you receive your order.
- Pay online using your credit card on our secure server.
- Free Delivery for all orders above AED 100.
- For orders below AED 100, delivery charges of AED 10 would be applicable.
- Not satisfied with your order? Return it within 14 days for no additional charge.
- T&C Apply.
- All products are sourced from trusted sources.
- All products are verified.
- Exclusive brands and products.
BIBA Blue Printed Layered Palazzos (CORE14919SS19BLU)
SKU CODE#: 3000017650
Hurry, Only 1 left!
YOU SAVE : AED 79
Delivery by Tomorrow, 20 January when you order in 8 hrs 9 mins
About the Brand:
The word "BIBA" is a Punjabi endearment for a young and pretty girl. It implies sublime qualities, compelling Mrs. Meena Bindra, the founder of BIBA, to use the name for the line of salwar kameez and dupattas that she launched in 1986. What began as a fashionable and affordable line remains the brand's ethos today: fashion at an affordable price. Today, the mix-and-match range has a very contemporary sensibility and the salwar-kameez range is very ethnic, defined by an Indian crafted look, hand-block prints, and vegetable dyes. Indian handlooms with traditional embroideries and other techniques are applied in producing the garments.
BIBA pioneered Bollywood merchandising by providing costumes for blockbusters like Na Tum Jano Na Hum in 2004 followed by Hulchul, Baghban and many more. With BIBA, always expect a truly unique, wow-inspiring ethnic experience!
Looking for trendy pants to match with your look of the day? Here we got you a very stylish pair of palazzo pants by BIBA. It comes in a layered construction featuring different print on a different layer. Crafted from the finest cotton, this pair is very soft to touch and can be picked for any occasion in any season.
Material & Care Instructions:
Palazzo Pant: Cotton
Wash Separately In Cold Water
Do Not Bleach
Dry In Shade
Medium To Hot Iron
Style this comfortable pair of palazzos with any kurta or top of your choice.
|Country of Origin||India|