- Pay using cash on delivery for no additional charge when you receive your order.
- Pay online using your credit card on our secure server.
- Free Delivery for all orders above AED 100.
- For orders below AED 100, delivery charges of AED 10 would be applicable.
- Not satisfied with your order? Return it within 14 days for no additional charge.
- T&C Apply.
- All products are sourced from trusted sources.
- All products are verified.
- Exclusive brands and products.
BIBA Black & White Top with Shrug (MODRENT14617SS19KRCHA)
SKU CODE#: 3000017669
Hurry, Only 1 left!
YOU SAVE : AED 79
Delivery by Tomorrow, 20 January when you order in 8 hrs 1 mins
About the Brand:
The word "BIBA" is a Punjabi endearment for a young and pretty girl. It implies sublime qualities, compelling Mrs. Meena Bindra, the founder of BIBA, to use the name for the line of salwar kameez and dupattas that she launched in 1986. What began as a fashionable and affordable line remains the brand's ethos today: fashion at an affordable price. Today, the mix-and-match range has a very contemporary sensibility and the salwar-kameez range is very ethnic, defined by an Indian crafted look, hand-block prints, and vegetable dyes. Indian handlooms with traditional embroideries and other techniques are applied in producing the garments.
BIBA pioneered Bollywood merchandising by providing costumes for blockbusters like Na Tum Jano Na Hum in 2004 followed by Hulchul, Baghban and many more. With BIBA, always expect a truly unique, wow-inspiring ethnic experience!
A stylish addition to your wardrobe! This set consists of a cotton top and shrug and comes in contrast to each other, top features a printed floral patch above the waist, contrasting back and rounded hem. Shrug comes in solid texture and asymmetric edges with contrast taping on the front.
Material & Care Instructions:
Wash Separately In Cold Water
Do Not Bleach
Dry In Shade
Medium To Hot Iron
This set of a top and shrug is a great addition to your wardrobe. Take it home and wear them with matching black pants.
|Country of Origin||India|