- Pay using cash on delivery for no additional charge when you receive your order.
- Pay online using your credit card on our secure server.
- Free Delivery for all orders above AED 100.
- For orders below AED 100, delivery charges of AED 10 would be applicable.
- Not satisfied with your order? Return it within 14 days for no additional charge.
- T&C Apply.
- All products are sourced from trusted sources.
- All products are verified.
- Exclusive brands and products.
Anupma & Devika Koyi White Taronalani Embroidered Kurta with Palazzos & Dupatta (AD-F-103-WHT)
SKU CODE#: 3000018225
Hurry, Only 1 left!
YOU SAVE : AED 500
Delivery by Monday, 23 December when you order now
About the Brand:
Koyi Taro is an Indian ethical fashion label by the mother-daughter duo Anupma & Devika. The label recognizes design as a form of storytelling, creating clothing beyond fashion and vanity and believing in the citizens of tomorrow. Influenced by the crafts, culture, and people, Koyi Taro offers contemporary silhouettes with curious detailing, made from natural materials such as bamboo, soy, corn, etc. Drawing inspirations from the epics, myths, and tales that are deep-rooted in the Indian culture, the designers use storytelling to decode their words to visual narratives. Crafted with love, discover the brand’s complete range to enjoy the best of traditional crafts, ethical fashion values, and modern sophistication.
This set consists of a kurta, a pair of palazzos and a dupatta in white
The straight fit kurta is adorned with embroidery, has V-neckline, three-quarter length sleeves with ruffles along the sleeve hems
The heavily embroidered dupatta has ruffle detailing
Dupatta embroidered with sequin detailing on the frills
Material & Care Instructions:
Dry Clean Only
A great pick for your ethnic wardrobe, this kurta set is all about elegance. Complete the look with matching jewelry and a sling bag.
|Country of Origin||India|
Copyright © 2018 VanityKart Technologies DMCC. All rights reserved.