- Pay using cash on delivery for no additional charge when you receive your order.
- Pay online using your credit card on our secure server.
- Free Delivery for all orders above AED 100.
- For orders below AED 100, delivery charges of AED 10 would be applicable.
- Not satisfied with your order? Return it within 14 days for no additional charge.
- T&C Apply.
- All products are sourced from trusted sources.
- All products are verified.
- Exclusive brands and products.
Cacharel is a French brand of ready-to-wear clothing, perfume and accessories, founded in 1962 by Jean Bousquet, in Nîmes, France. Cacharel designs are characterized by their youthful style, femininity, lightness, refinement, and use of bright colors.
Jean Bousquet was the son of a sewing machine salesman; he was immersed in the world of clothes making since childhood. He trained to be a tailor at a technical college and worked for two years as a designer before returning to Paris to found his own fashion house in Le Marais. The success of his first collection inspired him to create Cacharel.
The presentation of the first blouse collection in Paris brought attention for its cheerfulness and the modern vision of women that it represented. The introduction of the seersucker blouse and a front cover in ELLE magazine in 1963.
Copyright © 2018 VanityKart Technologies DMCC. All rights reserved.